Join us for this informative and very interesting opportunity to observe the judging of MDPPA Members' image submissions. This is our Annual Print Competition 2016!
The process for the Annual Print Competition is slightly different than the process for the monthly digital print competition. The Annual is a PRINTED print competition.
1) Submitted images are PRINTED.
2) All images must be submitted to the Print Chair in person on Thursday, February 25th from 4-6pm.
3) Each submission must have the required completed paperwork attached to the back of the mounted print.
4) The submission paperwork includes additional opportunities for awards so please give careful attention to all questions on the paperwork under the Annual Print Competition downloadable documents.
5) You will still need to provide a thumbnail image of your print to the print chair in advance of the competition for administrative purposes. Deadline: February 19th 11:59pm.
To submit your images, download the ANNUAL Print Competition fillable PDF forms under the Print Competition page of this website. Then send the form and your prepared thumbnail digital image file/s to firstname.lastname@example.org, by midnight of February 19th. You will find additional information about the Annual Print Competition on the Print Competition page, such as print rules and how to prepare your images. Your unique print competition letter designation can be found in your member profile or by contacting the print chair.
If you have any questions about submitting your images, please contact the print chair at the above email address.
Print entry fees are due before the start of the competition. To pay for your print entries online, please choose one of the entry fee options. If you are entering one to five images, your fee is $10 each. If you are entering six to ten images, you will pay a flat fee of $60. If you wish to pay the night of the print competition, we will accept checks, cash, and credit cards by 6:00pm on February 25th.
Our Annual Print Competition is held in conjunction with our Annual Convention, usually in February. Our digital monthly print competitions are held in April, July and October of each year. See our Convention information on this website and consider joining us!
Thank you for participating in MDPPA's Print Competition!